Lund London is owned by Lund London Ltd, a registered UK data user under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Lund London is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Lund London may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you create an account with us and/or place an order:
- contact information including email address
- delivery address
- credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
- records of communication between us including messages sent through our website, email messages and telephone conversations
- marketing preferences that tell us what types of marketing you would like to receive
Types of personal data we collect from third parties
We confirm some of the information you provide to us directly using data from other sources. We also add to the information we hold about you, sometimes to remove the need for you to provide it to us and sometimes in order to be able to assess the quality of the services you offer.
The additional information we collect can be categorised as follows:
- information that confirms your identity
- business information, including your business trading name and address, your company number (if incorporated), and your VAT number (if registered)
- information that confirms your contact information
- reviews and feedback about your business on other websites through which you sell your services
- unsolicited complaints by other users
Special personal data
Special personal data is data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. It also includes information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not collect any special personal data about you.
Information we process because we have a legal obligation
Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal data.
Job application and employment
If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
Use of our services by children
Certain areas of our website are designed for use by children.
If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
- To process your order and deliver your goods
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Use of information we collect through automated systems
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data Subject rights
Under the current GDPR you have the following rights that you may exercise in relation to the data we hold about you or your company:
- The right to be informed; this means Lund London must make clear what they are processing, why and who else the data may be passed to
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by Lund London
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what we hold is incorrect in some way
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your data to be deleted.
- The right to restrict data processing; this gives you the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of your data
- The right to data portability; this is your right to ask for any data supplied directly to Lund London to be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format
- The right to object; you have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling; you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can opt out of email marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any of our emails
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.