Lund London is owned by Lund London Ltd based in the UK, a registered data user under the UK and EU General Data Protection Regulations (UK-GDPR and EU GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018.
Lund London is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Lund London may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. You can contact Lund London at email@example.com
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you create an account with us and/or place an order:
- contact information including email address
- delivery address
- credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To process your order and deliver your goods
- Upon receipt of your consent we may use the information to improve our products and services
- Upon receipt of your consent we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Upon receipt of your consent we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. If you decline cookies from Lund London this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can opt out of email marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any of our emails
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
Data Subject rights
Under the current GDPR you have the following rights that you may exercise in relation to the data we hold about you or your company:
- The right to be informed; this means Lund London must make clear what they are processing, why and who else the data may be passed to
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by Lund London
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what we hold is incorrect in some way
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your data to be deleted.
- The right to restrict data processing; this gives you the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of your data
- The right to data portability; this is your right to ask for any data supplied directly to Lund London to be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format
- The right to object; you have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling; you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.